Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
WHAT THE?
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some stuff sitting in the shed that someone might want. If no one takes it within 2 weeks it's going down the tip.

4 X EA door trims - Grey vinyl off a GL. Front doors have map pockets cut out (I used to have speaker pods on them)

EA center console (GL type without the lid). Pretty beat up.

EA S pack dash. When I say dash I mean the whole thing...not the speedo/tacho. It's brown vinyl and amazingly it doesn't have the split in the center. Someone might want to colour code it grey??

4 X EA doors. Red in colour (not factory red....it's red with a pearl). No major dents but have a few ripples if you look at them side on (pretty common for EA's anyway).

CFI parts - Manifold, tennis raquet, ECU, loom, throttle body, MAP sensor.

Fairmont door moulds, grey with chrome strip...not a complete set though.

Custom door pods, suit 2 x 6" speakers and a tweeter. In yellow vinyl. Can be re-covered.

Tow bar.

EA rocker cover.

Radiator overflow tank with coolant sensor although wires have broken off at the sensor.

A lot of the stuff is pretty grubby cause it's been sitting there a while, but just wipe it down and it should be ok. Call me on 0402 855 801 if you want anything or leave a post. I won't be mailing any of this stuff btw...so please come and pick it up if your interested.

cheers
Doug.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
those brown dash's are the perfect colour for is you fit EL Ghia mocha foam leather interior. and on a really nice car that colour interior wouldnt look bad.

·
Often has bolts left over
848 Posts
grr.. too bad you're in melbourne. I need a rocker cover to polish :(

·
Banned
555 Posts
if teh doors r free i'll have em just tell me when n where :) and possibly a few other bits if u want em gone i can take em all , neaten up my work car. Let me know asap and ill come get asap thanks mate.

·
wants a manual!
1,461 Posts
what are the chrome moulds like? i am missing a few from my set i am trying to make up. but only interested if they dont have the clear tape peeling off the chrome.

·
WHAT THE?
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah doors are free....I'm in Croydon. gimme a call 0402 855 801 and we'll arrange a time for pickup. I should tell you that the two front doors are heavily sound deadened which adds a bit of weight and have a bit of metal cut out from when I had speakers fitted (dunno if that matters or not)?

I just had a look at the door moulds...I've got them for all four doors but not the bits that go on the guards or the rear quarters. The chrome is rippled on 3 out of the 4 moulds.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Doug, I'll take the door pods, might come in handy some time ;) Just take 'em from you next time I see you.

Sundeep

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I also have some free stuff if any wants as well:

-Complete EAII interior (all seats, door trims, handles)
-EA 2x boot lids. One green, one white both with slight dents.
-EA Steering column, no switches
-ED instt. cluster
-Various plastics, box full

Give us a buzz or SMS on 0423431754 if you want anything.

Sundeep

·
wants a manual!
1,461 Posts
SPHELL said:
I just had a look at the door moulds...I've got them for all four doors but not the bits that go on the guards or the rear quarters. The chrome is rippled on 3 out of the 4 moulds.
if it's the driverside rear door mould that is still good then ill take it. its the only one i need for the doors.

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
Sundeep said:
I also have some free stuff if any wants as well:

-Complete EAII interior (all seats, door trims, handles)
-EA 2x boot lids. One green, one white both with slight dents.
-EA Steering column, no switches
-ED instt. cluster
-Various plastics, box full

Give us a buzz or SMS on 0423431754 if you want anything.

Sundeep
i'm gonna look into that interior sunny!
you got sms!

·
Banned
555 Posts
i will call you thursday night and pick up at same time if its cool, if that interior has reasonable seats i'll be happy to help you get rid of them just let me know thanks guys

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey you got that interrior still dude ?
What condition is it in, if its the same as mine i will only need the drivers seat.
Also do you have a spare front bumper ?
If so i will take that off ya hands, no matter what colour.
Oh yeah almost forgot, do you have an EB rear garnish, condition is not an issue.
Sundeep you may be able to help me out here with your boot lids.
PM me with any info guys
Cheers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts