Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
First Mustang
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings and salutations!

I have recently got my hands on my first mustang. When I say I guess I should say it is still technically my dad's but I hope to buy it off him after the this last year at university.

It is a daily driver 1991 Mustang LX 2.3L AOD 4-speed. We got it with 144,000km on it. Which is graet considering our 1993 Aerostar has over 320,000km on it. The Body is oxford white, and is in graet condition, few spots where there is some minor bubbling but solid through-out. Paint is in great condition minus the keying. Undercaridge is decent.

This would be my dad's 4th mustang over the years. Started with a 65 2+2, which his brother accidentally wrecked, the second just after the accident was same body from wreckers and built up another which was sold so we could move. The third was the 84 GT 20th Aniversary Edition which he was forced to sell because mom couldn't drive stick.

Our hope is well to maintain this car, as well to hopefully make some performance/safety improvements. It will be a daily driver if I end up with it, but if I dont or after its daily driver era is done, there would be no holds bar for this mustang.

Recently we have had to replace the Rear Shocks. They were the original shocks, and at the time we have just insalled Monroe Sensa Trac. Soon we will change out the stock struts for the same.

Cheers,

Wiggs

·
Administrator
980 Posts
Toronto,

I know of a few other shops in the area as well. I wont plug them all but if you need anything let me know.

·
Administrator
980 Posts
No not at all. Plugs appreciated those are all good shops. I just didnt feel like typing a list myself :hy:

·
First Mustang
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Mr. Man, and The Raven.

Glad to be here.

Raven: You have some really nice pictures on putfile.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts