Ford Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The one that I need on the left and the MOOG on the right.
View attachment 52735
Hi did you ever solve this? (well maybe this will help someone ) Because I know the answer. The econolines front leaf spring hanger ( possibly depending on which era of 3rd generation I would say at least 1980 to 1991 bull nose style not round light of 1975-1978) You're actually going to look for a 1980 - 1997 F350 front hanger. Yep. I don't know how I found out or just happened to see a photo. But these check out to be the same ones and dimensions, and obviously you can tell look identical where the perch top is actually slightly above the lower bolt holes. A lot of shared parts with the F series but you always assume its a 150 and not super duty. The rear hangers are basically universal 150 .. but there's a lot of odd things. I'm still trying to find the right coil spring towers myself. View attachment 53396 2PCS Leaf Spring Hanger Front or Rear for Ford F-350 1980-1997 | eBay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.