Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
After having a mishap with a block of concrete in a car park, I am now looking for a new or second hand front spoiler. Can anyone recomend a dealer or supplier?. About how much is the right price?

·
Registered
21 Posts
second-hand... you have no hope

new, the spoiler is around $300 from ford... or you can save a little and get a fiberglass knockoff

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sando,
just to clarify - when you say front spoiler, is it the underbumper section or is it the optional front spoiler (as part of the tickford sports kit)
I just wanted to know because I'm in Adelaide and I know of a wreckers that has several front sections off an EF XR6 and even though some are fairly rough the bottom section might fit an EL front. Last time I was there he had a tickford front spoiler as well - it had a chunk out of it but it should fix up.
reply to this and I'll see if he's still got it

Paul B

·
Registered
542 Posts
Craig,

sorry for the delay in replying.

The wrecker is

Just Bumpers and Panels
28 second St
Wingfield SA 5013
08 8347-3252

As i said some of the panels were pretty rough and they don't come with lights, indicators etc. He also had several EL XR fronts as well. condition about the same.

Paul

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback. I have been able to get a new one from Metro Ford in Brisbane for just over $400.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts