Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
16" X 7" . Tyres. I'm not sure right now what tyres are on themm, but i know they werent cheap. im pretty sure they are dunlop and were about $200-250 so that might help some of u. pretty sure there is a fair bit of tread.... Ill check the details tomorrow....but if ya interested...throw an offer at me

·
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amber said:
I am VERY interested... what are they worth roughly? Would yu consider a swap?
Swap with what?

galapogos01
What sort of price are you looking at? I can pick up in melb.
Make me some offers. I know the tyres are worth a fair bit for 16's so they are decent....Ill go out now and check the brand and the tread....but i think they are very close to new.

ill psot again soon, but make me some offers and ill consider them :)

·
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dunlop Eagle Ventura.

that sound right? i couldnt really read it coz it was dark. but once i get some offers, obviously ill get em out and have a proper look and maybe some photos.....the tyre that i saw, i only looked at 1, looked very new....

like i said, ill have to get em out and get some pics

·
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
partie said:
how many rims are u selling??
that would be a pretty good piece of info to supply

4 rims for sale :)

·
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think 1 of them might have a few scratches toward the very outer of the rim. these are off the car that was stolen from my brother. but other than that, im pretty sure they are in very good condition

·
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
partie said:
i will start and place an off of $430.
is it just me ? or does that offer seem very very low.

the tyres were $220 each and are in Very GOOD condition. the rims are too....

·
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Amber said:
Some On Ebay For 800, Can Ya Beat That?
can i have the link plz?

btw....just in case ppl are wondering....they arent fakes
:edit: :edit:
and i just spoke to my bro ( they are his rims ) and the tyres are brand new ($900 for the tyres....so thats why the offers seem so low)

·
no tire smoke no fun!
458 Posts
must be different tyres then the Eagles tires for 900$

·
Registered
187 Posts
well i wana really expecting u to except the offer. Worth a try. But i do know someone who bought a set (4) geniune XR "16" rims with dodgy tyres for $350. And that is no bullcrap.

·
wants a manual!
1,461 Posts
i would believe that, as my oldman bought a set of 4 genuine 16" XR rims in VGC with 2 half decent tyres for $400
I really wish he would give them to me!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ill make an offer of $600 for now, i don't really care about tyres as i got my hands on some nice tyres very cheap, u can keep the tyres if you want :) worth a try hey.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Those ones on ebay are a bit expensive $800 no tyres....can walk into a couple of second hand tyre stores in Thomastown and sunshine and get em for that price really good condition too.

·
8 cylinder symphony
1,348 Posts
if I was in the market for them, I would say around $600 is fair...you can pick up copies (new) for around 900-1000 with brand new tyres as well...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts