Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling my ZH Fairlane as im sick of the Petrol Bill at the moment.

1979 Ford Fairlane 500 ZH (Built Feb 1979)
302 Cleveland with Thermoquad
C10 Trans with Shift Kit, Only fitted 2 weeks ago, Brand New
A/C, P/S, LSD, 12 Slotters. Custom rear Parcel Shelf.

Genuine 161,000 K's!!!!!

Mint Green Metallic Colour, with Aqua Interior which is next to perfect except for the drivers seat that needs restitching. Its in Very Good nic, tiny rust at bottom of front quarter panel, Can see pictures of it in the Fairlane Section. Currently has Reg till October but I have to hand it in so no RWC or REG. I am the 2nd owner of this car. Its really in Good Cond, Just needs some TLC on the motor. Have original owners manual and original AM radio aswell.

$1500 or nearest Offer. MELBOURNE AREA

Willing to swap however for a nice XE Fairmont or Ghia?? with Reg

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Have you tried a different carby? eg a 465 holley???

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No I just cannot afford to run a V8 at the moment, and i want something a bit smaller aswell. Thus why im thinking of a XE Fairmont.

I also have a set of 4 Gauges in a Pod that I was going to put in the car, They come with the car.

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
I have a two owner ex federal gov (me three) zl efi 6 banger fairlane nsw rego till july "good thing" for sale.

Regards James.

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
I have a very good white (ex federal gov car) zl fairlane 4.1 EFI 6 cylinder auto sedan for sale.
It has nsw rego untill july this year and I would like to get @ $ 2,500.00 for it if you are intrested.

Regards James.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts