Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ford Falcon 1997 XR6 Dynamic White
All the usual XR6 features (AirCon, Power Windows, LSD, Suspension, Engine etc)
5 speed manual
MP3 Player
Pacemaker Extractors and 2.5inch sports exhaust with stainless steel VT Exhaust Tip
Tinted Windows
Tow Pack
Killswitch Security System
Special Plates - EXR006
106,000kms
Regularly serviced
Late March 2004 Rego

Just Replaced:
Front Bushes
Radiator and hoses
Water Pump

Car is in good condition and turns heads. The plates are a good talking point!

The car has been a daily driver to and from work, I have another car so I'm looking to sell this one (reluctantly!)

I've spent heaps on it and I'm asking $16900 negotiable.. PM or reply if interested.. I live on the NSW Central Coast, closer to Newcastle.

Attachments

·
Mr Baron Samedi Man
474 Posts
might be interested depending on funds

·
Blue Blood
1,375 Posts
EXR006 said:
Ford Falcon 1997 XR6 Dynamic White
All the usual XR6 features (AirCon, Power Windows, LSD, Suspension, Engine etc)
5 speed manual
MP3 Player
Damn its one sexy specimen... shame its too much $$$ for what I want to pay for a second car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TIKFD6 said:
Very nice car mate, good luck with the sale.
Have you had it on the 1/4, or the Dyno?
Cheers mate, I haven't 1/4'd or Dyno'd her. Wouldn't mind seeing what the results are though...

Everyone else, I'm away for the weekend, so if anyone posts whose interested.. I'll be back Sunday.. It goes into the paper next week, so speak up if you're interested.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i applied for a loan to buy your car through aussie car loans over the net last night. dont hold your breath but if it is approved the car is mine. i am in north queensland mackay. 0438575366

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey, thats a very sweet car you have there. i have that money to buy it but im from melbourne in vic... its a little far to come down there, it looks like a clean car.. have u eva had any problems with it??
also y r u seeling it???

regards brendan

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
brendan18 said:
hey, thats a very sweet car you have there. i have that money to buy it but im from melbourne in vic... its a little far to come down there, it looks like a clean car.. have u eva had any problems with it??
also y r u seeling it???

regards brendan
29 bucks one way and then drive home! Could easily do it in a day ;) Nothing better than a long cruise in a Ford :angel:

·
Registered
14 Posts
yeah thats a good point.. theres only one thing i want that it doesnt have.. its a body kit.. its the only thing i would really like

·
FPV & XR Club Owners ACT
463 Posts
brendan18 said:
yeah thats a good point.. theres only one thing i want that it doesnt have.. its a body kit.. its the only thing i would really like
kit will cost ya about 2,000 maybe less if ya get a non genuine Ford one.

check out the links page on the ACT site for some kit manufacturers.

http://act.fpvclub.com/links/

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
brendan18 said:
also y r u seeling it???

regards brendan
Hey mate,

I've never really had any major dramas with her.. its been a very reliable car, I've only had to replace what i've listed in the original post and normal maitenance stuff at services etc.

I'm basically selling it to be debt free (for a few minutes!) and to look at buying a house... its a bit sad cos I love the girl, but she has to go...

If anyone else is interested, PM or Email me because I was going to stick a sign on her at my local intersection today (couldn't because I was going to wash her, but now its raining!!!). But I'm going to start aggressively selling it Monday. Hopefully it'll be in the major papers and trading post next week. Sorry, I won't be dropping the advertised price.. BUT for anyone is interested, I'm happy to negotiate to what you think is fair for us both.

Cheers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts