Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DON'T LET FEAR STOP YA!!
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: 1994 EF Fairmont Ghia 5L V8 (Grunt & Luxury - all in one!)
Automatic Transmission
Cruise Control
Climate Control
Power Windows
Electric Mirrors
Full Leather Interior
Woodgrain to doors
Ford Factory Premium Sound System incl 6 Disc CD changer
Full XR Body Kit incl rear spoiler
XR 16" Mags
Tickford optioned engine
4 into 1 extractors
2 1/2" straight through exhaust
High flow air filter pod
Tickford Suspension (lowered)
Balance of 3 year warranty (approx 2 yrs - valid)
April 2004 rego
Service History
Dark Green in colour
157,000kms
vgc $16,000 ono
Ph: 0438 240 878 or 07 3288 6921 a/h
PM for more details or to have questions answered.

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
How many kms has it done? What sort of warranty is it? If it's from a used car place, I doubt it's transferrable (most of them aren't).

·
DON'T LET FEAR STOP YA!!
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Car has done 157,000km and yes the warranty is able to be transferred to a new owner. I have changed the first post to add some more info. Warranty is an AVC (Australasian Vehicle Cover) Warranty and it says that if I am not in breach of the terms of the warranty (which I'm not) I may transfer the policy to the new owner of the vehicle. They require a current RWC (have one) and a transfer fee of $50 to AVC in writing within 7 days of the vehicle being sold to the new owner. The policy just can't be transferred to another car.

P.S
Car is located on west side of Brisbane, Qld.

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Thanks for the additional details. When (if) I sell my XR, I may be in touch.

·
Formerly ef_ghiaI6
676 Posts
have any pics mate? *im in brisbane atm on holiday, and would like to take this home :p* (nothing like a little holiday present)

·
DON'T LET FEAR STOP YA!!
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not sure on how to attach pics - have tried but may not have worked. if not give me a call on 0438 240 878 and will meet you somewhere if you wanted to check it out - no worries.

p.s
if the pic did work - the photo is from early last year and the car was filthy! sorry! will take some more this arvo with digital camera. if you have an email address i can email you the new pics tonight?

·
DON'T LET FEAR STOP YA!!
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ef_ghiaI6 said:
have any pics mate? *im in brisbane atm on holiday, and would like to take this home :p* (nothing like a little holiday present)
Hi,

If you are still keen give me a call on Tuesday (tomorrow) at about 12noon or 12:15pm and let me know if you want to look at it. Have taken new pics this arvo so they are right to go if you want to see them first. Just send me your email.

Cheers, Nathan
0438 240 878

1 - 7 of 7 Posts