Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Desiring 800HP
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a complete custom interior, consisting of the following:

*ED XR8 Sprint seats (xr fabric with leather trim)
*EL-EF Door trims, re-trimmed in matching ED XR fabric (front trims are 4 electric)
*2-pac painted metalic silver interior EL-EF door handels (with blue led courtesy light behind handle)
*All EF-El plastic trims including door seal trims, pillar covers etc.
*A few months old, after market plush grey floor carpet

Interior will fit all ea-ed cars and does not consist of dash nor middle console. Not interested in seperating any items. PM with any questions......I think inspection prior to offers is more practical, i am in the melbourne area.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
wow that looks cool as, and if i didnt have a different idea in the pipe line i'd snap it up.

in my archives i think i have a pic of the doortrims when you had the trim done on them

·
Desiring 800HP
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh the interior is nice and will transform any car......im in no hurry to sell so will see what offers i get but prob looking at around the $700 mark......also includes large piece of xr fabric worth $50 from ford and one spare 2-pac painted door handle.

Also have one drivers side EL electric window regulator with loom $80
and the back two manual regulators from an EL $20 ea

·
Desiring 800HP
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car was written off.......front end damage.

Common peoples express interest!

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
If it had grey velour inserts, would have looked great in my EA Ghia, but with that colour insert, bit too much of a statement for me :0)

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
Dellboy999 said:
If it had grey velour inserts, would have looked great in my EA Ghia, but with that colour insert, bit too much of a statement for me :0)
geebuz, its not that wild of a colour... its the stock ED XR6 colour fabric, which would look great in your fairmont ghia.
you would need to add a power window switch to the rear door trim (easy peasy stuff)

·
Poorer than ever!
156 Posts
A little off the topic, I know, but can you still get the xr6 fabric from ford? I've been looking for some for a while now. Otherwise, I could be interested in taking the facric off your hands, if you're willing to seperate that.

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Can I see pics of the pillars and door seals? I'd also like to see how well it lines up with the dash. Looks very nice from the pics :)

BTW: How did you hook up the electric mirrors?

Cheers.

·
Desiring 800HP
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will get alot more pics over the weekend....Xrated i had EL side mirrors on as well, but im sure it wouldnt be that hard to wire them up to ea-ed ones not sure on that one.

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
TIKFD6 said:
Id love the Sprint interior in my XR6, butat the moment got no money.
I will definately keep it in my follow up file.
Ive been after a Sprint interior for ages.
That would be sweet kerry, definately look the business in your red XR6!
Just think, you could also sell your seats to get some funds back!

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
TIKFD6 said:
Apollo, if you want to sell your door trims let me know, and no luck on the Front bib yet, how bad is yours?
Or is it just not there?
The spoiler is completly gone, and if I change the interior I'll proberbly keep the old stuff.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts