Ford Forums banner

FS: EA-ED Custom Interior

3K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  OED666 
#1 ·
I have for sale a complete custom interior, consisting of the following:

*ED XR8 Sprint seats (xr fabric with leather trim)
*EL-EF Door trims, re-trimmed in matching ED XR fabric (front trims are 4 electric)
*2-pac painted metalic silver interior EL-EF door handels (with blue led courtesy light behind handle)
*All EF-El plastic trims including door seal trims, pillar covers etc.
*A few months old, after market plush grey floor carpet

Interior will fit all ea-ed cars and does not consist of dash nor middle console. Not interested in seperating any items. PM with any questions......I think inspection prior to offers is more practical, i am in the melbourne area.

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeh the interior is nice and will transform any car......im in no hurry to sell so will see what offers i get but prob looking at around the $700 mark......also includes large piece of xr fabric worth $50 from ford and one spare 2-pac painted door handle.

Also have one drivers side EL electric window regulator with loom $80
and the back two manual regulators from an EL $20 ea

#9 ·
Dellboy999 said:
If it had grey velour inserts, would have looked great in my EA Ghia, but with that colour insert, bit too much of a statement for me :0)
geebuz, its not that wild of a colour... its the stock ED XR6 colour fabric, which would look great in your fairmont ghia.
you would need to add a power window switch to the rear door trim (easy peasy stuff)

#11 ·
A little off the topic, I know, but can you still get the xr6 fabric from ford? I've been looking for some for a while now. Otherwise, I could be interested in taking the facric off your hands, if you're willing to seperate that.

#17 ·
TIKFD6 said:
Id love the Sprint interior in my XR6, butat the moment got no money.
I will definately keep it in my follow up file.
Ive been after a Sprint interior for ages.
That would be sweet kerry, definately look the business in your red XR6!
Just think, you could also sell your seats to get some funds back!

#22 ·
More pics soon...im from nth west melb near melb airport. Interior will be sold complete, window regulators priced as above, re. only elec drivers n manual back doors available. Also have near new El black side mirrors rhs n lhs.

#25 ·
Accident was head on.....mirrors are perfect and had been on the car for like 2 months, ill get sum pics of em too. $40ea??? If goin on an earlier can than ef-el you need to drill to holes and replace the plastic window channel trim which ill give with the mirrors cause they dont marry up to well with the ea-ed trim.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.