AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Complete gear?

I might be interested, but it'd have to wait til mid March before I could pay for it.

·
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It'll come with the timing gear at the front of the head.

I'll keep you in mind but it's still for sale ATM.

·
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM read. PM sent back :)

·
Gonna fit a twin cam
356 Posts
XRated said:
Will it be a straight swap into an ED? If so, will I need anything else?
The ef gear goes straight in (ive got ef rockers in my 3.9), same as the cam. Nothing else needed, as all of the ED bolts work with the ef gear.

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Low Na said:
The ef gear goes straight in (ive got ef rockers in my 3.9), same as the cam. Nothing else needed, as all of the ED bolts work with the ef gear.
Cheers mate.

I may be interested if you still have the cam gear at the end of the month. Would I see a noticeable improvement in a stock 4.0l?

·
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
galapogos01 said:
hmm... what mods have you got in mind spaniard...? :)

free bump for a good cause!

Jase
Everything was done awhile ago :angel: . It's just that I bought a complete cylinder head and I don't need the cam or gear. I have a leaking cylinder in mine and it'll cost more to get it reconditioned than to do what I'm doing.

·
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
XRated said:
Cheers mate.

I may be interested if you still have the cam gear at the end of the month. Would I see a noticeable improvement in a stock 4.0l?
I'm sure that something will be noticable considering the kW difference between the two cars but since I've never had it in my car, I'm not exactly too sure. I'm sure a few people have done it before though. Maybe someone else can answer this one.

·
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Note that this item is also listed on eBay for a 10 day listing.

·
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sold

1 - 16 of 16 Posts