Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per sig below .... (with a few other things that won't fit into the description, like AU2 XR mats, clear side indicators, Bendix Ultimates pads, custom cold air intake ducting to front bumper, K&N filter, Pirelli P5000 rubber, new front bushes, new rear lower bushes, etc.)

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Mate, I'm very interested. Only 2 problems - I need to sell my car first (AU XR6 VCT), and my offer would be insulting to Mr Sparkles. Other than that, i drool over this car!

·
The cat in the hat
400 Posts
i have only one comment :[ and i think sparkles knows what that means

:[ by f&rk he does!

But seriously, having driven this car (with a large grin on my face) it is one extremely well looked after car, with an exhaust note that is to die for. If only Mrs PG would let me use the redraw facility to the extreme :fraz:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gambit said:
I cant believe no one is interested in this.What are you going to buy when you sell it?
You and me both mate!!! After it is sold (if that will actually happen), I'll be putting the money straight into my home loan to kill off some [email protected] interest :fraz:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ :bump: ^^^^

·
Registered
765 Posts
Look in his signature -

Price: $18,500
Kms: 148,000
Location: Frustrated @ Ford's Decisions™ (Somewhere in NSW I think that translates to)

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shafted said:
Look in his signature -

Price: $18,500
Kms: 148,000
Location: Frustrated @ Ford's Decisions™ (Somewhere in NSW I think that translates to)
Yep! Thanks for the assist mate, beat me to it :s6:

Car and myself are now located in Sydney! :angel:

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
Gday, a mate is Verry interested, but is unable to travel to sydney (the poor bastard is driving an old holdon ute at the mo... poor bloke!).

he does however have the cash for the car.
if you'd be able to bring the car to vic then he'd buy it

he was just wondering what power she puts out? you had her over the dyno???

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MADNC_8 said:
Gday, a mate is Verry interested, but is unable to travel to sydney (the poor bastard is driving an old holdon ute at the mo... poor bloke!).

he does however have the cash for the car.
if you'd be able to bring the car to vic then he'd buy it

he was just wondering what power she puts out? you had her over the dyno???
Sure have... last one was the NSW club dyno day back in June, where she kicked out a respectable 160rwkW but more importantly, a nice spread of torque (enough to see off these other EL imposters like Mr B1-B ;);):) hehe! ) Also been running a touch rich since putting the EL GT ecu in it, but better to be a bit rich than lean! Very solid middle-range, most enjoyable.

·
Registered
262 Posts
sorry mate I wasn't paying attention...I am trying to convince my sister to buy an EF or EL but she wants something stock (she's not much of a car person)...160rwkw is a bit too much for her IMO and I don't want to think about her driving something with that much power....anyways it's a sweet ride you got there.

cheers

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:bump:

Back to page 1 we go...

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
sparkles, my mate asked me agian today, are you able to bring it down to melbourne? or at least vic. he is verry keen to buy.

he will soon be joining up fordforums, so ill get him to post asap

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Get him on one of virgins Valentines day special flights.
Will cost him sfa, except petrol on way home. And maybe some rubber :)

·
Formally Thomas
468 Posts
MADNC_8 said:
sparkles, my mate asked me agian today, are you able to bring it down to melbourne? or at least vic. he is verry keen to buy.

he will soon be joining up fordforums, so ill get him to post asap
Thats an insult mate. If i was broke i wouldnt drive to melb to show the car. Im sure this person can afford a $100 one way flight to syd to check it out. I doubt Mr Sparkle would be keen on drivin to melb just to show someone a car!!

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
its not that he cant afford the flight, he cannot get time off work.

i too would try harder to get time off work - hell im just posting what i was asked to post :wnc:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts