Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Probe GT Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had this stuff sold, but PT is down and i can't get ahold of those guys anymore, if you happen to see this let me know! if not, i have a full fx body kit for sale, its the first series front lip and rear triangles with the prototype sideskirts, any questions shoot me an email over at [email protected]

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
i am very interested in the frontpiece and the rear triangles. How much you want for both? Let me know and we can work something out. thanks man

P

·
0 Posts
C-man just posted a few pictures of his car with the same body kit in the Probe Members Rides. Or you can also check out www.fxdesigns.com.
Wes, I thought you were happy with your custom sinsei rear bumper... But if you wanna trade for my bumper with the FX pieces and some $ shoot me an email... I may even sell you my front bumper (also FXd) once that neo Blitz VS thing comes out.

·
Probe Owner
49 Posts
Jay I thought you weren't parting it out, if you do, email me

[email protected]

I can pick stuff up :-D

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
i am happy with my sinsei rear. I want to front for a daily driver and i want the rears for a friends PGT. :s6:

P

·
0 Posts
Hey Wes, I got an extra front FX lip. Maybe we could work that into the seat deal, what do you think? I couldnt sell it because I couldnt ship it, it was too big but I could give it to your friend when we meet up.

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
sounds good to me...how much you want for it?

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
i am still interested in the rear....let me know man. thanks

·
Probe LX Member
20 Posts
hey man, i'll give you 100 bucks shipped for the side skirts... if your interested :s6: email me at [email protected]

thanks,

james h

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
i think this guy fell off the earth....any word man??? how much for the rears??? thanks man

C

·
0 Posts
Is your kit still available? If it is, Iam interested in the complete kit. Please contact me at [email protected] and let me know what price you're looking to sell it for. Thanks.

·
Probe Owner
49 Posts
Jay tentatively has the kit sold to local buyers....

Im sure he will let everyone know if it falls through.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts