Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys,I have a lot of stuff for sale here, I gotta clean out my garage and raise money for my paintjob. This is just some of the stuff I have, prices are firm:

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES!

Sinsei rear bumper $350 (the rest of the kit will be up for sale as it comes in... after 12 months I just received this yesterday)

FX Designs front lip $200

93-94 PGT 5 star rims and tires in good condition $350

Flowmaster 2 chamber 40 series muffler with 4" Flowtech tip $60

93-94 mirrors, red or yellow $40 each

Wings West Supra style spoiler for PGT (not the universal one,this one fits better)
$200

Im also parting out my 93 PGT, I still have the engine and the tranny (MTX), email me if interested (local inquiries only please).

I think thats all for now, I got a lot more stuff and Ill add more later. Hurry, I posted this on the other forum as well, so these items will go fast!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I did, but if I didnt lemme know and I will... :p

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QuadCam_GT said:
are you willing to part with the tires by themselves?
Sorry man, I dont wanna deal with having to take the wheels to a tire shop, knock the tires off the rims, and than ship the tires and rims separatelly. Its hard enough to figure out a safe and yet affordable way to ship them, it just wouldnt be economical.

·
Probe GT Member
25 Posts
FX LIP

I want the FX lip. Would you be willing to go $175 plus shipping cause shippings going to be a pain in the a$$. Just Post here or Email me at [email protected]

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Im not quite ready to part with it for $175. I dont think Ill have any problems selling it for $200, most of the time its gone within a few days at that price on PT. I have a number of very serious buyers just waiting to get a total with shipping so I guess the answer is no. If you buy it from FX designs youll have to pay shipping also, and youll end up paying $40-50 more. The lip I have is brand new, still in the original box, so its like your buying from them directly...

·
Probe GT Member
25 Posts
Yeah, I figured cause $200 is stilla good price. So yeah, I still want it though. So just give me the final price and I'll send it to ya PAYPAL. Will that work? I have a new Address cause I just moved of to school so if you havent goten the price yet then I'll Email you my new one. Thx

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ill check my mail for your new adress and Ill get back to you. Thanx,

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, if you can get it for $190 thats great, good for you.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mike, Im not ignoring you, Im just really busy here. I need to calculate shipping on a whole bunch of stuff here, but I didnt forget about you. I need to check my old post on PT to see who asked for what first, but as you all know PT has been down for quiet a few days now. Email me with your name and addresse so I can figure out shipping and Ill email you back.

P.S.: If anyone else feels ignored, use my email addresse...

·
Probe GT Member
4 Posts
MTX

Give me an approx. of how much you want for the Trans. I really pretty open i would like you to state your price.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im asking $800 firm for all the parts necessary to do a swap...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.