Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry, no longer for sale due to financial changes.

I appologise for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Regards
blueoval

·
The Shopping car !!
44 Posts
any idea on freight to Sydney ??? I am very interested, just depends on how much $ the freight will add. Anyone any ideas ??

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think its about $100 for the lot. Dont quote me on this you'll need to find out the exact price. All I know is it costs about $100 to wheels & tyres from Melbourne to Adelaide. So I would assume it would cost maybe an extra $30? to freight them to Sydney.

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
Very very tempting. Walki is coming down early next week so I wonder if he'd bring them down?

·
Teh Pimp
311 Posts
Just wondering if you will sell just the rims? Reason being, I currently have (gay looking) stock rims on my car and they are 15x7s also. However, I can not get new (17") rims till these tyres wear out and they will take ages to wear out as they are reasonably new... So atm, I was thinking about just getting my tyres and fitting them to a better looking set of 15x7s.

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Umm......Sorry boys, due to a change of plans. I cant sell the rims anymore. But my car will be up for sale very shortly so keep and eye out in the Cars for sale section.

If you want to know the reason why I cant sell, please view the thread 'HELP!!! New rims needed for EBXR8' or PM me your frustrations. hehe

Reason why I was gonna sell them so cheaply in the first place was for 1, to get a quick sale & 2, to help pay for a new set of rims, but unless I come across a set of 16's or something that someone wants to swap with (unlikely) tyres, Im afraid its not gonna happen now.

I do appologise for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Thanks again for your interest.

Regards
blueoval

·
Registered
774 Posts
Just seen an add in trading post (SA) for EBxr8 Wheels... $250each x5.. Makes your price a bargain, would have bought them but i see its off now.

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah sorry JADED6, it looks as if Im gonna sell the beast in a few months so getting bigger rims for it would be a waste of cash considering for what I have planned.

I do appologise again!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts