Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 Set of Sinsei Side Skirts... :new1: in the RAW. I bought these when Sinsei first made the kit for the Probe. I just don't have the time to put into fitting them to my car. I paid $225 + $40 S/H.

I'll let them go for $175.00 + S/H. My Zip Code is 76180 if youwant to calculate S/H @ FedEx. Box size is 76.5" X 6.75" X 18.75" & weight is less than 20lbs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
94_WhitePSE said:
how close are you to san antonio?
North Richland Hills is a suburb north-east of Fort Worth. Shipping of theskirts would probably be minimal $$$. I had a Online Fed-Ex quote for around $17-18 to ship these to Northern Virgina.
...let me know if you're interested ( [email protected] ) :s5

·
Probe GT Member
8 Posts
I am interested in these..but I plan to use my tax return for any mods I do to my car. Do you use the factory door caps with these? Have you tried to selll them on Probetalk?

Jake

Email me at [email protected] if you can wait a few more weeks. Sorry but I am in no hurry...my car is put up for the winter

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Jake... I'm kinda like you. I'm not in a big hurry to sell. Heck, they've been in a box in my garage for over a year. I have one person possibly interested (Ty), but I've had other's interested too, and they've backed out. :HAHA: I'll let you know what transpires. My Email = [email protected]

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Hey I'm interested in these. Have you even fit yours to the car or not, just to see how they fit? I'm very interested in these, but I'd like to avoid putting alot of work into them, like you do with Erebuni products. Let me know and I could have you shipping these out as soon as a week. :):s5

1 - 18 of 18 Posts