1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have about 10 years of these mags

All in good condition

If anyone wants them let me know

In Adelaide but happy to ship anywhere, if you want to pay the shipping, approx 30kg each apple carton of mags ;)

Cheers

Chris

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are ones mainly from early - late nineties... ummm probably about 100 give or take, havent got an exact amount as i am not at home at the moment but can look when i go home

Would need to take postage into consideration... *shrug* on price .. $20 sound fair ?

·
Registered
21 Posts
So would you have the majority from 1991 to the end of 1999? Or have you just got the odd magazine, as i'm also talking to another guy who may have nearly all the magazines i'm after. The only problem is the distance between yourself and i, i live in sydney so postage may cost me a fair bit. Thanks for your quick reply.

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, would have most of them

aye postage would come to about $30 i rekon, its a fairly hefty box

ill have a check to exactly what i have in a bit for you if u like

let me know

·
Registered
21 Posts
yeah if its not too much of a hassle that would be great.

I'm after May 1991 through to December 1999. So i think thats roughly about 60 mags...

Cheers

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have checked what i have got and it seems that i have from 87-94/95 thought i had them a bit later on but doesnt look like i do

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
21 Posts
thanks alot for that.. i'm just talking to someone else that may have all the mags im after... i'll see what happens with that. good luck selling them.

thanks again

·
Registered
206 Posts
hey chris, if no-on else is in line for them, i'll take your street machine mags. i'm in adelaide, i sent you a PM.
cheers, phil

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
are the street machine mags gone yet?

·
Registered
206 Posts
well, i'm trying to buy them...... :)
i have money....
i'm in adelaide....
i want them.....
i sent chris a pm.....
what else do i have to do?

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
grrrrrrrrr............i want em as well
im in adelaide
i have money
dohhhhh to late.

im only intrested in up to 1997 as i have everything from late 96 onwards. (streetmachine that is)

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
All i want is like the the 86 onwards to 90 coz thats the days of the XF's, hehe :p

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
im sorry for hi jacking this thread, but i got heaps of early street machine, and also performance street car for sale if anyone wants....

·
Registered
66 Posts
How many fast fours mags have you got? I'm interested in any featuring Suzuki GTI swifts ( my daily driver ). I would love to have some of the old school articles.

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah have a heap of them having swifts in it.. even have the 4wd turbo swift :)

have about 10 years worth of them i think, early to late 90's... about 30kg worth, yes i did weigh them once ;)

Bear in mind the shipping costs, where do you live ? PM me if you want more info re this

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm in Brisbane, yeah that awd turbo swift has been around for a while, before wrx's were all the rage. You have pm. I'm also chasing a single SM magazine, cant remeber the date, its a couple of years ago. Its got a yellow *cough cough* holden ute WB??? ( testing the memory now lol ) on the cover. I'll find out what issue and get back to you.

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Sorry to cut in but I know of VANWHEELS (early STREETMACHINE) one through to ten sitting on a shelf.

What might they be worth.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts