Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
1,934 Posts
You'll be sorry ! By the way what number is it ??

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Fordy said:
Got any interior pics honer??
Charcoal with blue inserts

car needs to be sold pretty quickly....any offers?\
Also has twin mandrel system and air box mod.

Has 325 rwhp..
350 ftps of torque at the tyres.

New front tyres

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Anyone up for making an offer? It goes to Ford as a trade in other wise other wise. ring the mobile number someone might be suprised what sort of deal they get

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
when does it have to be sold by??

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Depends on who shows real interest in it. If i get someone thats real i will hold of a couple of weeks. Otherwise if i dont get anyone showing interest ill just take it down there next week monday tuesday.

·
Focus user
287 Posts
its surprising how the t-series aren't selling at the moment. my dad's been tryin to sell his mint series 2 te50 for months for mid 30s and no bodys interested....and thats bloody cheap. good luck with the sale...hope you have more luck.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Kymera4 said:
its surprising how the t-series aren't selling at the moment. my dad's been tryin to sell his mint series 2 te50 for months for mid 30s and no bodys interested....and thats bloody cheap. good luck with the sale...hope you have more luck.
Im blowen away..I mean this is prolly one of the best cars you could have and im still not sure ive done the right thing selling it for the GT but anyways..

Cant believe noones interested in a car like this

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
the problem is that when selling your car on a Forum, most people obvious have a pretty good ride.

Man...if a bank would loan me 48k I would get it in a second..this is so depressing being at uni!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.