Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Wings West Supra Style wing for sale. It is painted elec red right now. I am asking 200 for it. Ready to mount on the probe. No LED in it.

pic: http://www.geekazoids.net/~images/super_wing.jpg

also I have a Pilot Motorsports Exhaust with dual DTM style tips. Its about 10 months old. It was on my probe, sounds GREAT!!!. I paid 80 for the muffler and 80 for the tip. I got a full cat back system so i dont need this one anymore. I am only asking $50 for this thing. Thats a steal....

pic: http://www.geekazoids.net/~images/travis_exhaust.jpg

·
White men Cant Jump!
201 Posts
Wes

Interested in the exhaust

Can you compare the sound and quality for me to systems such as the Greddy and what not

I also am requesting a picture showing the exhaust installed, and what it looked like

Im intersted heavily, provided I like what it looks like, and someoe picks up me PRD Exhaust

Thanks

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Scotty,
as far as the sound goes I would say it sounds louder than the borla and prob in the range with the Greddy. It has a nice tone all the way up to red line and I loved it. That style tip wouldnt fit through the sinsei rear so I had to get a different cat back system. As for the pics....ill see if i can dig some up from somewhere. I cant rember if i took any. Ill look for you man. IMO it fits the stock bumper curves good with the dual tips. and the black part of the tip there is hidden up under the bumper, so dont worry about that part. Ill get back to you about the pics man.

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
200 is as low as i can go....I paid 350 for it. It comes with every thing you beend to mount it. I can ship it out asap and I can dig around and see if i got some pics for you. If you want i can ship the wing and the springs together to save you shipping cost...let me know man. um...i only know of 1 pic right now with the wing on the car but i can find somemore. Ill post them soon but for now here you go

http://www.nepoprobes.com/virg/wesF.jpg

thanks man

P

·
0 Posts
Exhaust...

Hey I am interested in the exhaust. I just wanted to know why it is black between the tips and the muffler? Is it rusted there or what? Also, I have a base model probe....if i were to put this on my car would you be able to see the area behind the tips?

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
exhaust

I bought the muffler and tip speratley and had them welded together. So i kinda made my own exhaust. They are both Pilot motorsports pieces. The black part is just a place on the tip that had some kinda of heat black paint on it from the day i got it. After it being oni my car it was a little splotty looking so i just resprayed it black with high temp paint so it looked better. I dont know why its like that...jsut has been like that since i bought it. I think that it would fit under a base bumper the same. It should be hidden away. Just ask the muffler shop to put it up as high as they can when you go get it put on. I dont think it should be a problem. Just let me know. Thanks

P

·
0 Posts
Could you come down on the price of the exhaust? I am looking to spend about $35 plus the shipping cost. Let me know

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope sorry man....its a $180 in good shape and i mean i already knocked over $100. sorry...50 is as low as i can go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts