Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine has this car for sale.

It's an '86 GT 5-speed hatchback with 114,000 miles. It is pretty much stock. It hasa cracked dash pad, which is an easy fix. The door panels have holes cut in them from where someone had tweeters installed. The RF fender has a very minor dent that he only found while washing it because he could feel it. It's very hard to see. He has the stock rims with two tires, but it has 15" Centerlines on it. 4" front wheels with worn 165SR15s. 8" rears with 205/60R15s. These tires are not really wide enough, but that is what is on it. The steering column needs the knuckle tightened up, but he might get me talked into fixing that if I get some free time. It came from the factory with no A/C. It has been lowered 1 1/2 - 2". There are a few small patches of rust on the roof just above the hatch. It has new hatch struts. The cats have been gutted, and new flowmasters were installed. It has Marcal fog lights, but the wiring is messed up and they don't work. My friend installed a Pioneer 4x50W CD player in it, but with no kit, so it's just sitting in the dash. He has the stock stereo that goes with it. It has 6 or 6.5" Pioneers in the doors, and 6x9" Pioneers in the rear. Gets about 20 mpg city and 26 mpg hwy. He's asking $3500. I've got quite a few pics of it. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Thomas Stone

1 - 2 of 2 Posts