Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to by some DJR and FTR mechandise by mail order and I was wondering just how generous their sizing is for their shirts?
Why im asking is that I usually wear XL, but the last couple of shirts I have bought have been huge, so I swapped them to L and even that was big. But also occasionally XL is too small, so I dont particulary want to spend $100+ on clothing to find out they are too big or small requiring me to send them back for an exchange.

Thanks!:cool:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Last stuff I got was XL and it seemed to fit like a "normal" XL shirt. Wasn't real big or real small.. if that makes any sense??.. :rolleyes:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Martin said:
Im about to by some DJR and FTR mechandise by mail order and I was wondering just how generous their sizing is for their shirts?
Why im asking is that I usually wear XL, but the last couple of shirts I have bought have been huge, so I swapped them to L and even that was big. But also occasionally XL is too small, so I dont particulary want to spend $100+ on clothing to find out they are too big or small requiring me to send them back for an exchange.

Thanks!:cool:
Martin,

We find at the Discovery Centre that the sizes seem to differ in this merchandise quite dramatically at times. For example the last batch of shirts we ordered in a new style were enormous. If you email me the style and size you are ordering (we don't handle the DJR but we do have the FTR stuff) to [email protected] I will have a look at the styles for you and will let you know if they are small, average or big for their size.

Felicity:cool:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: FTR and DJR Mechandise (clothing)

Discovery said:

Martin,

We find at the Discovery Centre that the sizes seem to differ in this merchandise quite dramatically at times. For example the last batch of shirts we ordered in a new style were enormous. If you email me the style and size you are ordering (we don't handle the DJR but we do have the FTR stuff) to [email protected] I will have a look at the styles for you and will let you know if they are small, average or big for their size.

Felicity:cool:
Check your mail Felicity! :cool:

·
Poor IT guy
506 Posts
I bought a 'Rat Attack' shirt from DJR at the races on the weekend. I got a medium and its more like a large.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts