Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Turbo Pilot
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know how many of you lads have seen this before but it was spam sent to my hotmail account and it gave me a chuckle.

http://216.142.45.12/fuelsaver/index.html

I wonder if it prevents fast food wrappers collecting in your passenger footwell and dogs pissing on your tyres :cool:

T

·
0 Posts
is that the one where you get a free polarizer and a 12 month subscription to farm implement weekly.

·
Turbo Pilot
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Doc, surely Racesearch has SOMETHING with Neodymium Superconductors??? If not what do you have that has the specific resonance frequency to fracture your hydrocarbon chains.:D

Heh heh heh, just kidding, but how many people do you think would be suckered for this sort of stuff. (and all for only $69.95)

T

·
0 Posts
I can tell you that Racesearch does not endorse 20 cent Companies. Anyone who advertises is put through the ropes, so to speak.

·
Turbo Pilot
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Doc, I did mention I was just kidding, but after browsing that web site I suddenly became very concerned about hydrocarbon chains and exactly how to fracture them.

Had no intention of besmirching the good name of Racesearch.com, just having some fun:eek:

Now I wonder if Neodymium Superconductors could help me split the Tasmanian beer atom:p

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I'd buy one if it was chrome or polished alloy. Money back guarantee - I'm hooked!

·
Administrator
5,119 Posts
My Hotmail acc seems to go thru various spam sessions ranging from supposed gorgeous woman wanting me to the current "Massive enlargment "of a certain part of my anatomy.No matter how much blocking of sender deleting etc .I see it is moving on to "Make Thousands Of $$$$$ By sending only $39.95 for the start up kit" Yeah right. I may change it so I only get mail from people on my email list but that can be inconveniant as well.Can be a laugh sometimes tho." Like a Tree Trunk" LOL.

·
Administrator
5,119 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
I take it you've tried the kit. (lol)
LOL I guess you mean the "Tree trunk" kit. Nah I just keep deleting it.I didn't want to give the spammers the traffic or satisfaction by going there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts