Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this in the paper. Good advice for blokes who are thinking about getting married!! ;) That includes me too!! :rolleyes:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please tell me you know what the right bait is!! I've been trying for years and still haven't cracked it!!.. ;)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Ford Man said:
Please tell me you know what the right bait is!! I've been trying for years and still haven't cracked it!!.. ;)
You're using the wrong water Ford Man, no way you're going to catch anything in Lake Burley griffin, get into some salt water fishing in Eden, fishermans paradise! ;) :p

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everyone's got there own secret.. Except me.. BASTARDS!!!!... Going up the snowies next weekend to try my luck. Should do ok. The browns are running so it might be an interesting few days.. :thumbup:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DONUT KING said:
..no way you're going to catch anything in Lake Burley griffin, get into some salt water fishing in Eden, fishermans paradise! ;) :p
I dunno.. there's some big carp in Burley Griffin.. :eek: Stuff that give me trout fishing over carp anyday.

Would love to get down that way DK, but don't know my way around. Might need some local knowledge.. ;)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Heh used to have friends that ran a fishing shop (yes i spent a lot of time fixing their computer), if they hadn't just left I could have fixed ya up with those guys, they know more than I will ever know.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Fishing FISHING You want trout fish then I am afraid Tasmania is the only Australian state worth a mention:D :wink2:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would luuurrrvvvee to get down that way and do some trout fishing. Best I can do is the snowies. Only 1.5hrs drive and I'm here!!.. :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Thats funny I would love to get to a V8 supercar round this year but a 1.5 hour drive ain't going to get the job done:evil: :mad3:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
20 min drive will get the job done for me!!... :p
Sorry couldn't help it.... ;)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DONUT KING said:
Wait till the V8's roar on the Mountain, it'll be a 5 minute WALK!!!! ;) :p :D
Fine... you win... Bastard!!.. :p

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Ok It has become clear that I ain't going to win any wars tonight so I will retreat and reform for a better attack tomorrow:p

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Ford Man said:

Fine... you win... Bastard!!.. :p
Anyone want a bit of the surface? I salvaged a bit of the old stuff that was cut out before they resurfaced it. I think there's still more left where I got that piece from :D
It's a thing to go in a glass case on any future mantelpiece I may have hehehe!!!;)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
HSE2 said:
Ok It has become clear that I ain't going to win any wars tonight so I will retreat and reform for a better attack tomorrow:p
Come on you're from tasmania those 2 heads should be better than my one! ;) :p

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DONUT KING said:
Come on you're from tasmania those 2 heads should be better than my one! ;) :p
Whoa.. that's a low blow!!... you gotta come back on that HSE... :eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts