Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
PAHAHAHA HA HA HA

Here is the letter i managed to get after just throwing in some words....

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at kim's Christmas party. It was rose who spiked the punch with too much margaritas. I can't help it if I drank 27 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like fart.

I thought it was funny when I put bruce's bra on my head and danced the running man on the desk while singing `like a virgin'. I didn't mean to break kim's vibrator and don't know why kim would sue me for murder.

I don't remember calling bill's wife a shitting moose---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on pattie's husband's dick, it was only because I ate too much of that pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Ford through my neighbor's door. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a crapping duck and have me arrested for public nudity!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all turd and running. And I'm really not to blame for any of this building stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and pissing yours,
Jim (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 329840 bucks!

note: i um,,,um dont get anywere near anyones dick!

lol

N

·
0 Posts
Heeeeyyyyyy...

Merlin hunny, you use me in that story quite a bit:s5 But ... not all those blanks could have been "what do you want under your tree for Christmas" ... :HAHA:

~Kimberly

PS-You owe me a vibrator!

·
"Sweet Pea"
172 Posts
Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Ethan's Christmas party. It was Mike who spiked the punch with too much Vodka. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Romance.

I thought it was funny when I put C Luv's g string on my head and danced the waltz on the waterbed while singing `Want'. I didn't mean to break Ethan's phone and don't know why Ethan would sue me for grand theft auto.

I don't remember calling Vargus's wife a beautiful goat---even though she looked like one with Black eye shadow and Pink lipstick!

And when I threw up on Marsha's husband's Tongue, it was only because I ate too much of that cookie.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my porsche through my neighbor's garage. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a small puppy and have me arrested for public drunkeness!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all tiny and dark. And I'm really not to blame for any of this dirty stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,
Liz (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 16 bucks!

Mine actually sounds right and i did not read it before hand :razz:

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
:MUha: You guys are great!

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
that was funny as hellllllllllll heres the letter i got

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at aleah's Christmas party. It was bill who spiked the punch with too much vodka. I can't help it if I drank 10 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like wine.

I thought it was funny when I put aleah's bra on my head and danced the jig on the couch while singing `under the bridge'. I didn't mean to break aleah's stereo and don't know why aleah would sue me for speeding.

I don't remember calling jon's wife a fat cow---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on lisa's husband's butt, it was only because I ate too much of that banana.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my probe through my neighbor's window. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a ugly moose and have me arrested for street racing!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all tired and bummed. And I'm really not to blame for any of this fucking stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and off yours,
mike (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 26 bucks!

rotflmmfao:s6: :s6: :s6: :s6:

·
Probe GT Member
62 Posts
Merlin...Dude...haha Your's is so funny man.hahahaha

Here's mine, it's not as good though.

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Jesse's Christmas party. It was Sherry who spiked the punch with too much beer. I can't help it if I drank 12 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like peppermint.

I thought it was funny when I put Sherry's bra on my head and danced the jungle love on the couch while singing `Hey You'. I didn't mean to break Jesse's remote control and don't know why Jesse would sue me for murder.

I don't remember calling Wolfheart's wife a fuzzy goat---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Aimee's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that hamburger.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my probe through my neighbor's living room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a big elephant and have me arrested for arson!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all shiny and moist. And I'm really not to blame for any of this funny stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and lazily yours,
Jeff (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 3 bucks!

·
"Sweet Pea"
172 Posts
MrEous said:
So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all shiny and moist. [/B]

yeah that sounds about right for ya :razz: :MUha:

P

·
0 Posts
Dear Santa,

I have been a good Boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Nikki's Christmas party. It was Sara who spiked the punch with too much Water. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Listerine.

I thought it was funny when I put Erin's pants on my head and danced the la cookaracha on the meat block while singing `all night long'. I didn't mean to break Nikki's blender and don't know why Nikki would sue me for sodomy.

I don't remember calling Troy's wife a bigger cow---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on Casey's husband's Thigh, it was only because I ate too much of that pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Probe through my neighbor's hottub. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a warm giraffe and have me arrested for perjury!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all huge and tiny. And I'm really not to blame for any of this sexy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and thoroughly yours,
Chris (Really a nice Boy!)

P.S. It's only 9 bucks!

Not really fitting to my lifestyle :shrug:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts