Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a 92 Ford Ranger but it lacks the owner's manual and don't have any service manuals yet.

I don't have the funds to get one at this moment but did look at both the Haynes and Chilton manuals for this truck to see about diagnosing my A/C.

It does not work, nor does it cycle on or off and in perusing a used copy at a used book store, I got some basic info on what to look for, and one of those was what each fuse in the fuse box was. Now I can't recall exactly which one is for the A/C itself, the fan works fine.

BTW, when I push in the fan switch, it turns on the A/C and the little LED lights up but nothing else.

Can anyone shoot me a diagram or at least tell me where to look pull the correct fuse and see if it's blown perchance?

If not blown, then the system needs servicing, which btw, still uses R-12 which is banned here in the States at the very least. I'm just hoping it's fine, outside of a simple blown fuse. Otherwise, I have a good resource for getting it serviced.

Thanks!

·
93 2.3 MTX BOLTED OUT!
626 Posts
i googled it for a while bro no luck :( . heres what i would do. take a cheap camera to a ford dealership until you find your ranger, take a pic of the pics of the fuse diagram. devolpe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts