Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you guys read about the CART Racing in Texas.Any way the high bank there at Texas Motor Speedway is at 24 degrees which has meant the cars can run at as high speeds as 381 kph and the G Force is so bad the drivers are taking over 5 Gs and going dizzy and possibility of passing out. Wow that is hard out racing.They can go full throttle round the corner. Race was postponed.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Can't say I have every taken much interest in Cart other then the Queensland round. What is it like to watch? better then F1?

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
I will now too seeing as I got myself a TV, was quite looked down upon to be watching racing on the dorm TV :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:
Although being in Bathurst that is quite strange really :WH: :confused:

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Speaking of dangerous the "Safety Car" in the last GP weekend went off the road and smacked the wall on the warmup lap for the 250cc race :eek: :D :wink2:

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Heh I know.

Putting my geek hat back on now and talking about Ge Forces I would like a Ge-force 3 Video Card except they cost like $800 :eek:

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
What would u do with the geforce 3 card, read the news with it, or u into gamin?;)

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Gaming of course, just came off a major game of counterstrike on the uni network...even simulated a radio by talkin to my team mate on the phone (free internal phone calls in the uni) needless to say we kicked ass! :D :D :wink2: :wink2:

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
Will have to post a pic of my computer seat. Has complete force feedback vibration motors, & proper race seat
Obviously good stuff for driving sims
Would offer online challenge but I need to rebuild me system

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
About to update to a 1-1.2 Gig AMD chip, Geforce 3 will come by the end of the year, that would be sweet.

I've got a Ferrari FFB racing wheel, it's pretty good.

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Same here DK, AMD is the way to go for gamers. I've stuck by Intel since i've been into PC's, but that's gonna change!

Counterstrike is Fantastic, but have you seen Operation Flashpoint:?: Mate there are gonna be some kick ass games coming out soon, H&D2 etc, can't wait!

GFORCE 3 is on my christmas list aswell, looks great!

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
I've decided the same, so it's upgrade time again KT7a and a nic fat AMD is the go. I know this cause i built a system for my brother with the same idea, lucky him, he got to be the guinea pig :p but what the hell he got a kik ass system out of it :D

[shameless add]
The celeron 600 and CUV4X is up for sale celeron is overclockable to 1ghz $300 the lot if anyone's interested email me.
[/shameless add]

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
It was 1337 geek speak.
Heh stupid uni gave us a firedrill this morning or i could've slept another couple of hours :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
7 Participants
Donut King
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing