Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the game show network here in the states. They're about to start showing "Who dares wins". I saw the commercial for it, now I'm asking ya'll. Is it a good show and is it still shown in Downunder ?

·
Registered
880 Posts
No it's not shown here anymore and i found it to be crap! Thats just me though. watch it at least once and see what you think.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ummmm, doesn't sound promising at all. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Guys, I think you are forgetting how hot Tania is and how tight she wears her t-shirts :p

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
HO HO HO! said:
Guys, I think you are forgetting how hot Tania is and how tight she wears her t-shirts :p
That is true but you can get those shots off the net ;)
without having to suffer Mike:D

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Guys as lame as the show was, you have to admit that some of the major dares they put people through were damn gutsy, and there's no way I would have done half the stuff they did.

I think the most amazing one I saw was the dare to swim across the lake in a crocodile farm that contained something like 150 crocs. The person dared to do it turned it down, then Tania turned it down and the guy from the crocodile park who came up with the idea gave it ago. This guy must have had balls like steel to even consider it, and by the time he got to the other side he had a few crocs swimming pretty close behind him.

If you're a Tania fan you can see her every now and then on Pizza on SBS.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Yeah that screen like two series in NZ, well over a year ago though:rolleyes: - It was tacky but we still watched it!:cool: :rolleyes: :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts