Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tempo L Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off this isn't a rant about high gas prices (see the thumbs up) where I live we probably get some of the lowest prices around. I was just wondering how stable the prices are in other parts of the world. Here in Calgary a couple months ago we were at an all time high of 78.4 cents/L for regular and today it's at 47.4 cents/L. A 31 cent drop in prices over two months, that's wild!

·
1FABP31U7PK124598
9 Posts
Well in Quebec it is around 69¢/L

I don't know what happened to my car but I used to get 12L/100 km and the last few times I filled, I calculated 8.75L/100km on the highway (600miles trip, over 75mph) and 10L/100km in town. Not too bad for a V6 !

Marzocchi

·
"Custom" 94 Tempo
21 Posts
Here in Southern Ontario prices are steady around 58 cents/L (How do you get that cents sign?) In April we hit an all time high of around 87cents/L Regular! Premium was over a buck a litre!

If I remember correctly my 4cyl gets around 8L/100km in city driving.

Al.

·
Tempo- Rich and Meaty
41 Posts
Gas in the Chicago area

Well...gas prices in my area are crazy sometimes. Two months ago they were around $2.10 a gallon, which is totally crazy, and then they slowly dropped to around 1.50, then down to 1.25, and lately they've been going up and down every week between 1.30 and 1.45 a gallon. But, 40 miles west of me(where I go to school), the gas prices are a lot cheaper (like in the 1.20 range)because they use a different formula because it is more rural out there. Where I live, 35 miles west of Chicago, we use a formula that produces less pollutants. I can really tell the difference because a tank I buy out in the rural areas lasts a lot longer and performance seems better. Later

O

·
0 Posts
We've been holding steady at 69.9 cents for a few weeks(still too much!) The high was 83 cents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts