Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
slikxb
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been visiting for a while so i thought i'd sign up.
got a xb sedan at the mo. its got a 351 windsor with 4v cleve heads, nice solid, 900 pro-jection, toploader, 9".
It's black with 10 + 8" 12 slots. setting up some nitrous (115) at the mo.

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
Hey Buzz welcome to the fruit farm full of fruity people. Enjoy the forums and remember with a car like that show Holden up at every stoplight like every good boy should.

·
slikxb
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks dudes, i'd show a few more holdens up if I didn't keep pulling it apart. building a drop tank + anti-surge tank for the pro-jetion, plus shortening the diff. Needless to say my shed looks like an A-BOMB has landed as usual.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Welcome to FordForums.
Cheers John

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
xacoupe said:
welcome... another early iron member !!
yes but with a 351W!!

buzz - welcome aboard mate! go the big W :hy:

·
slikxb
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haven't got any pics. I'll take some when it's back in one piece, whenever that will be. I'm only home on the weekends, live in a pub during the week, thus progress is slow.

·
slikxb
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
(the pub that is) Hey tickford2001, do they still have that really good speedway swap meet down warnambool way. I've heard there's always plenty of good stuff at it.

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
STRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

BOUT FUKIN TIME YOU GOT YA LAZY FAT ASS ONTO A COMFY SEAT IN FRONT OF THE POOTA WITH A COLDIE OR 2 !!

WELCOME MOIT

for those who dont know buzz is me bestest mate , so please hold that against him.

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Welcome to to nut house, Cant get enough old iron dangers back on the street. Cheers and enjoy.

·
'96 EF2 Futura
28 Posts
welcome to forums

by the way, your car sounds awesome, must be a beast to drive!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts