Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just a quick message to say hello and to say what a great place this is, full of Ford devotees like myself...
And to think that I signed up on the same day as the BossMan of Ford Oz, big Geoff (Hi), and a day after main man of Tickford, David ( hello also).
Where else could someone make their views known to the people who run and produce the car we love. Anyway I hope to have a bit of input in the future..
See ya,
Russell Howlett. aka Rastus (Vic Reg)
'99 Tickford Ghia 5.0

:thumbup:

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
DONUT KING said:

Looking to get rid of your Bombodore to join Ford are ya? ;) :D :wink2:
Nah - was just a free post so I could put my wizzy little pic under my name. :cool:

I might have to have a drive of the new 220kW XR8 - purely for research.

Unfortunately Holden/HSV bosses don't post on our forum like Geoff and David do on yours. :(

Having said that - think of the flame wars you could have with John Crennan :D :D

T

·
0 Posts
ha-ha-ha, your a stirrer. but yeah, your right, if not crennan, how about our mate skaifey. (bulk laughter taking place)

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Brendan said:

I might have to have a drive of the new 220kW XR8 - purely for research.
Don't know if you should do that, you won't want to get into your Holden ever again:wink2: ;)

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
No chance of that - the rest of the boys off LS1.com will stop me anyway.

Haven't you guys seen the ads - 'Friends don't let friends drive Fords' :p :p :p :p :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Brendan said:
Having said that - think of the flame wars you could have with John Crennan :D :D
He couldn't handle this place. Too many intelligent folks in the one place for him. Look what happened to Lowndsey. He gained some intelligence and changed to Ford!! Smart move that.. :D :thumbup:

Brendan said:
Welcome to the forum - can i interest you in a Holden? :D :D
**Dons Sam Newman voice**
You Idoit!!... :rolleyes:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Brendan said:
Haven't you guys seen the ads - 'Friends don't let friends drive Fords' :p :p :p :p :D
Mustn't be real good friends then. Make you waste your money on POS cars like Holdens... :p :thumbup:

Nearly forgot!!.. Welcome to the maddness Rastus.. :D :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
11 Participants
Rastus
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing