Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Hey Steve, long time since I've spoken to you. How is everything ? Good I hope. How is Jerome and the rest of the Aussie Probes ?

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
i sure hope so steve.

tell howard nessen to get his arse onto this board and start posting. he would have lots of fun with the aussie guys and his falcon. :D

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Welcome to the site. Please come by often and post, tell your Probe freinds to come check us out. We are a fun site with out all the BS you get on other sites, for the most part that is :nuts:

Again, WELCOME

·
mmm...kilomawatts...aargh
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys. This is a great site. Love it.
Everyone's great down here. Jerry's as mad as always but that's nothing new. :)

·
Australian Probe Member
33 Posts
Steve said:
Thanks for the welcome guys. This is a great site. Love it.
Everyone's great down here. Jerry's as mad as always but that's nothing new. :)
Hello all, its nice to see some regular faces here, exspecially yourself stacy.

Steve, steve, steve........
Im sending over christopher(5) to fix you right up for that comment. :lol:

·
Probe Member
74 Posts
Count me 'IN' as an Aussie Prober. Hi Stacy - glad to see you roaming the board as well.

Steve, you've been quiet recently - I've had to work hard with Andrew (95ProbeGT) in keeping up with the US Probers.......as for Jerry................he's either forgotten this site or finding it difficult to work a mouse from within a 'strait jacket' :)

Marqman, we're trying to spread the word...........

FYI it was Jerry who mentioned FF to me in the first place - so one 'brownie point' goes to him. I've got a bee in my bonnet regarding my ATX shifter (read: ugly) and he mentioned the banner at the top of the Probe ATX forum (gimme gimme). You wouldn't believe the hell I'm going through trying to get some info as to the compatability with the Probe......but I seem to have made a small breakthru last night. We'll see.

Love Fords. Love Probes. Love Posting. See you all 'round.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts