Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys long time no see on here

for some of u guys u might remember me as i took to you the ford holden cruise the CCC organised

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
I remember you Ross. Hows the Caprice going? I was driving the imitation taxi at the time. That day there was me, Catman in his wagon, Adam in his ea fairmont and wayne in his NC. We've all come a long way since then. Ive recently upgraded to an EB Ghia and done a few things to it. Catman sold his wagon and is currently fixing up an EL Ghia for himself, Adam had done a lot of work to his car and has a blower ready to be hooked up, and Wayne has done bits here and there. I saw your car featured on a Mildura based car club's site once too. I think it was www.red-line.tk
Anyway good to hear from you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well where are the other guys

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Umm I am from Geelong. I have been on here almost since the start of FF. I don't know what I'm supposed to remember. Maybe I'm supposed to shut up?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry for the long time in reply

good to hear the boys are all ok we will have to all catch up in geelong one day or night and go out for pool or something

Cobra what car have you got you might have seen me cruising around

·
Ford Europe Wannabe
754 Posts
Im a local Geelonging. Well until i move to northcote on saturday anyway....

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
PigDog said:
I'm from geelong and this place sucks!
Thats just your place......

:angel:

·
The Supreme Machine!
461 Posts
Geelong boy too!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how many of you guys have seen me around

·
Only a V8 Ute Will Do
203 Posts
Yeah I'm a local Geelong lad too, and yeah I've seen ya around the traps a bit.

·
BOSman
29 Posts
Geelong born and bred !! Blue and white blood but not footy, GO HAWKS!!!

·
BA XR8
448 Posts
NZ said:
I remember you Ross. Hows the Caprice going? I was driving the imitation taxi at the time. That day there was me, Catman in his wagon, Adam in his ea fairmont and wayne in his NC. We've all come a long way since then. Ive recently upgraded to an EB Ghia and done a few things to it. Catman sold his wagon and is currently fixing up an EL Ghia for himself, Adam had done a lot of work to his car and has a blower ready to be hooked up, and Wayne has done bits here and there. I saw your car featured on a Mildura based car club's site once too. I think it was www.red-line.tk
Anyway good to hear from you.
I'd be interested to know what that site is, as that's my town.

Never mind, like a moron, I should've just clicked the link... *slaps forehead* :huh:

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
IEVLV8 said:
how many of you guys have seen me around
I haven't seen you around, but I wouldn't know you form a bar of soap.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
Gday ross. was only a couple of weeks ago i was sayin to karl hmm havent seen you around for a while. we'll have to catch up for a cruise.
ive pretty much just lowered the thing, a new exhaust and fixed the damn sunroof. - remember that day when the biatch was leaking on ya head haha

different wheels, interior mods and new tv headunit coming verry soon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts