Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
hey kids, I cannot believe out of all these folks no one is racing. Street/strip whats up and what do you do?? I just laugh at ricers on the street, they are all the time trying to bug me, but I know much better than that. Then I got to the track and make them cry!!!:s6: :s6: They usually feel bad when I waste em all motor and street tires while they have their turbos, slicks, NOS, etc. Tell your stories!!!

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
Dodge Ram vs Civic

My brother raced a black, riced out civic a couple months ago. My brother has a lot of people who want to race him because his dodge ram looks fast for a truck. I guess they are to stupid to understand the Mopar Performance decal on the front windshield though... Mopar worked on his 1995 5.9L Dodge Ram 1500... I know, I know... Dodge:redgrrr: But the truck is nice.

Well, on with the story. The kid pulled up in his little civic and reved his engine at the stop light and turned up his POS stereo. When the light turned green my brother was gone... The ricer was about 2 car lengths behind us until we got to the next light. He didn't try it again :s6: His trucks torque is really high... I'm not sure exactly how much it has, but it's a lot.

I attached a picture of the truck I took while he was washing it. Even though it is a Dodge. :s3

My brother has no problem with Ford products... Just GM, Chevy and rice.

Attachments

·
In Too Deep...
217 Posts
Piss on Chevy

Here is proof that my bro hates chevy :s3 Notice the decal of the guy pissing on the Chevy emblem??

Sorry about the crappy photo quality. It was taken before I got my good camera.:s6:

Attachments

·
Mod/Vintage Mustang Member
239 Posts
That's pretty cool man. I have always liked the Dodge Ram. I even liked the old 80's models. What kind of work did he have done?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts