Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes I know, I hate these threads too, and I usually avoid them, so if I get no replies, I know why. I've been going out with my GF for 7 months now, and to be honest, the past few havent been stellar. It seems that she is always in a down/bad mood. I very rarely see her in any other state, whether it be us on the phone, or in person. I've asked, and asked, and asked what was wrong, even made attempts to change little things to see if it improves her disposition, only to be faced with more mumbles and lackadasical attitutudes. After getting off the phone with her just now, Im ready to call it quits. I know that she has a good time with her friends (one in particular that she has been hanging out a lot with lately), so I know shes not in a pissy mood all the time. If I make her unhappy, then we just need to seperate. Anyways, I just needed a place to vent. Im really not happy aboot it, I know she is a great girl, and feel very strongly for her, but this is just getting old.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
I think you know the answer to this one. Why be with someone if they show a lack of interest? Also, who is this person she's been hanging around alot lately, that's shes normal around?

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I happen to not bitch aboot bitches most of the time :p :-D

this just has me pissed at the moment....:darin:

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Quad, we cannot help you if you don't answer our questions..

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she's been hanging out with a friend of hers named Corrie (female). I dont know why I would be with someone who doesnt show interest....but Im calling right now and we're going to talke

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
i think he answered his self in the post.. call it quits.. however jared r has been without girlfriend for going 7months and doesnt know what its like to be in a relationship...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts