Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gizzmo LI-2 Launch Control Interface - NEW Sept 2009!

Gizzmo’s NEW LI-2 Launch Interface II is the next generation of Launch Interface, housing the fastest processor we have ever used on anything.

This time around Gizzmo’s launch interface also caters for Toyotas and Rotary Engines. In addition to this the LI2 has adjustable timing retard and more triggering options to make launching easier and better than ever before.
The LI2 is an accessory to the DSII-L, TRII or TRII-R Shift lights and as such will not operate independent of these. The DSII-L is available here at this link

If you do not already have the shift light necessary for use with this launch controller, we have a discounted combo package as well.

·
Supporting Vendor
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Gizzmo's New LI-2 Launch Control Interface integrates with the Gizzmo Shift Light to enable the fully adjustable launch control function. The launch control function induces sequential misfire events at the desired rpm set by the user.

The new LI-2 Launch Interface is the next generation of Launch Interface, housing the fastest processor we have ever used on anything. This time around, Gizzmo’s launch interface also supports Toyotas and Rotary Engines. In addition, the LI2 has adjustable timing retard and more triggering options to make launching easier and better than ever before.

The LI2 is an accessory to the DSII-L, TRII or TRII-R Shift lights and as such will not operate independent of these. The DSII-L is available here at this link.

Hey, just wanted to shoot you a msg to let you know the new gizmo launch control is 2 million times better than the last one! I have my ignition retarded 36 degrees and I build 30psi of boost at launch now .... it brought my times down 1 second from the old launch system and I am totally happy with it
27 Sept 2009, From the first LI-2 Launch Controller Sold in the U.S.A. !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts