9 Russell Ingall Holden Commodore VX 1:44.3244
10 Garth Tander Holden Commodore VX 1:44.3245
11 Steve Ellery Ford Falcon AU 1:44.3483:D
12 Greg Murphy Holden Commodore VX 1:44.3921
13 Cameron McLean Ford Falcon AU 1:44.4722:D
14 Cameron McConville Holden Commodore VX 1:44.4879
15 Steven Richards Ford Falcon AU 1:44.7029:D

Go DJR, FTR and GMS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
I already posted the top 10 from qualifying in the Practise times thread, just remember there is still the top 15 shootout to come tomorrow morning.......

·
X-TRAIL 4X4
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Top 15

The top 15 gives you a better idea of who will be in the top 15 shootout tomorrow.

Sorry DK didn't notice you had already posted it.

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Re: Top 15

Stealth00 said:
The top 15 gives you a better idea of who will be in the top 15 shootout tomorrow.

Sorry DK didn't notice you had already posted it.
No prob was just pointing it out...
All that was avaliable at the time of my post wa the top 10 so I just ran with it.

It's all good :thumbup:

·
Nacho Nacho Man!
3,514 Posts
Only 1 HRT car for the shootout!

Paul Morris is a surprise as 2nd fastest common*****. Don't imagine he'll stay 6th though...

I hope to see Lowndes and Richards move up, and hopefully the DJR pair and Seto will stay near the top.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Venom S said:
Only 1 HRT car for the shootout!

Paul Morris is a surprise as 2nd fastest common*****. Don't imagine he'll stay 6th though...

I hope to see Lowndes and Richards move up, and hopefully the DJR pair and Seto will stay near the top.
** fingers crossed ** :cool:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Ford Man said:
Keep an eye on Marcus tomorrow.. he looked like he still had something to give today...
Yeh I agree. Ambrose seems to be showing a lot of promise, more than anyone else in the field, not just short term either.:cool:
Rastus.

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Damn I miss out on all the chat as it happens.

Anyway. better late than never.

Good performance by the Ford teams, looks as though the RAT is quite comfortable with the car and circuit, could be a good weekend for DJR. Top 15 shootout will be interesting, and I believe the weather is a bit dodgy?? So that can throw a spanner in the works.

Ford need to dominate this weekend for them to be in the running for the championship.

Go FORD!!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
JEM said:
I believe the weather is a bit dodgy?? So that can throw a spanner in the works.
Forecast is for light intermittent showers clearing tomorrow afternoon. Should be ok by race time..

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Ford Man said:

Forecast is for light intermittent showers clearing tomorrow afternoon. Should be ok by race time..
coool!!!!

I totally forgot about race1 tomorrow, made plans to go fishing, guess I'll just tape race1.

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Ford Man said:
Where you going fishing mate?? Fresh or Salt?
Salt mate, will head down to Wonthaggi area and look for a beach (can't remember the name, and its not listed on map) that only the locals no the name of apparently. Salmon and Trevally fishing real well there.

Freshwater, haven't been for a while, the stocks are pretty dry here in Vic now though. The last great Trout trip was a place called Mita Mita, beautiful country mate, and did well.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Cool.. I normally head down Sorrento/Portsea way and try my luck there. Usually jag some trevally or leatheries...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
FM
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing