Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Evil Holden Overlord
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked about this a while back, but since there are a number of us LS1.commers heading to Canberra for the racing, I thought it'd be cool to meet up for a drink or too many with the Dark Side for those who will be there. There'll be a few of us arriving on Thurs, but most will rock up on Fri for the start of the events.

I'm not sure where we're gonna be, but drop me a mail and I'll send you my mobile number ...

Cheers,

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
I know John Howard will be there. I hope a holden crashed and runs into him:D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Ford Man said:
Could be an interesting days qualifying.. it's pissing rain here at the moment.. :eek:
Oh no That is bad news for Ford then.:(
I firmly believe the Holden still has an advantage out of corneers and this will only make matters worse

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
It should play into the hands of the nimble drivers, so I'm thinking lowndsey and JB should do ok..

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Ford Man said:
It should play into the hands of the nimble drivers, so I'm thinking lowndsey and JB should do ok..
You obviously have never been in a car with JB. Nimble is not the word I would use to describe him:D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Hmmm... good point. Seto or Richo may have a good showing. You never know, stranger things have happened before. ;)

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Hope your right but For my money i think it will be Craig and Marcos up front for Ford. If it were dry the FTR cars would be right with em. Look forward to reading your thoughts later tonight

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
HSE2
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing