Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
Joined
·
1,457 Posts
Absolutely, well done Lowndesy! I must say I was nervous for a second as i thought Lowndes and Ambrose were gonna punt each other off, but fortunately that didn't happen.

I do feel sorry for Marcus that he did not get his first race win.

And I just have to mention that I thought that brunette Shell girl on the podium was HOT!!!

Last sentence removed by FM Sorry mate..
 

·
Future XR Owner
Joined
·
2,245 Posts
HP Dude said:
And I just have to mention that I thought that brunette Shell girl on the podium was HOT!!!
Glad you mentioned it, coz she WAS DAMN HOT!!!!

Great drive by Craig & Marcus, and boy did I love the boos that SKAIFE received.

Yet again HRT also evaded penalties...PRICKS.
 

·
Rail Rider
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Let it be known Ford win the last race of the year...great stuff!


Suck eggs Skaife for the DNF, thats what happen when you break the rules.
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Woohooooo go Lowndes, was a top last race finish by the Fords. Congrates to Ambrose as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
The traction Lowndes was getting out of corners was amazing. Hopefully what they have done will continue next year because they have overcame the AU's weakest link.
Go you good thing!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
Joined
·
2,277 Posts
AMEN TO THAT HP DUDE!!!!

i felt a bit sorry for ambrose though....but great stuff from lowndesy to keep coming back after kelly and ambrose after he went of like 3 times in the last race
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
JEM said:
Yet again HRT also evaded penalties...PRICKS.
I've found out the new name for the SCS next year... Formula HRT. God that was crap..
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
JEM said:
Great drive by Craig & Marcus, and boy did I love the boos that SKAIFE received.
Can you imagine the cheer that Craig will get if he wins the championship? Man I felt sorry for Todd Kelly! He's just won his first round and the bloke who gets 2nd gets a bigger cheer! Classic stuff..
 

·
Evil Holden Overlord
Joined
·
920 Posts
Someone postred a little while ago that Ford fans would never boo an opponent ... kinda blows that outta the water.
 

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
Joined
·
1,457 Posts
HP Dude said:
Absolutely, well done Lowndesy! I must say I was nervous for a second as i thought Lowndes and Ambrose were gonna punt each other off, but fortunately that didn't happen.

I do feel sorry for Marcus that he did not get his first race win.

And I just have to mention that I thought that brunette Shell girl on the podium was HOT!!!

Last sentence removed by FM Sorry mate..

DOH!!!!


But i understand!
 

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
Joined
·
1,457 Posts
Hobbes said:
Someone postred a little while ago that Ford fans would never boo an opponent ... kinda blows that outta the water.
Whaddya talkin about? Even Holden fans boo Skaife!!! lol!
 

·
BSR
Joined
·
2,279 Posts
Hobbes said:
Someone postred a little while ago that Ford fans would never boo an opponent ... kinda blows that outta the water.

That must have been said when we were playing under the same rules and not the F%$#@$# HRT rules.........


One rule for HRT and one for the rest.........even the guys in the Channel Ten Box had a laugh at the way HRT gets away with everything...........
 

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
Joined
·
1,372 Posts
GO CRAIG!!!

Congratulations to Craig and Marcus for a fantastic result.

To all the drivers who battled the conditions, job very well done. That was a tough race and you did an amazing job just coming home in one piece.

:hy: :hy: :hy:
 

·
BSR
Joined
·
2,279 Posts
Discovery said:
GO CRAIG!!!

Congratulations to Craig and Marcus for a fantastic result.

To all the drivers who battled the conditions, job very well done. That was a tough race and you did an amazing job just coming home in one piece.

:hy: :hy: :hy:

Yep, well said Flic.........they are bloody brilliant drivers,up to about 270kph while it was pouring!!!! One of the best races of the year
 

·
Australian Falcon Member
Joined
·
663 Posts
Bloody well done Craig! Same for Ambrose, too - neck and neck for the last few laps, it could have been either one of them. Its good to see Ford winning races again, proving that the Falcon is the best choice out there :)

Oh yeah, suck eggs HRT.. Oh, how the mighty are falling ;-D
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top