Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still haven't developed an interest in any of the rest of Ford Forums, but I dig this one.

Now I just need some time and cash to start modding my LX's again!

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Thanks for the compliments of the forum! LOL! I guess we actually get technical here where as at the other forums people pretty much goof off more. If you notice the statistics, this forum is catching up to the second gen GTs! Impressive! Also, I've noticed that activity at the first gen forums at PT has died down a little with us 3.0's in here.. shrug...

Can't wait to see what kind of ideas you have up your sleeve Buf! Maybe you can give us some shots of your car(s) and possibly their engines again...... for the meantime..

laters
Marc

·
Probe Member
104 Posts
i know that this forurm will become the most active its just a matter of time for us to overcome all the other probe forums i mean its great to finally have all the 3.0 members here whoho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
i told you id try to bring more people over :) Im still working on it too!

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Ryan, the NPON forums have been mentioned a few times already. There is no sense in putting a link in this thread to persuade people to go over there. I have not put a link over there to here or anything like that..... just a minor erk that's all..

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
i'd like to get this place more active.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Yes I would too. I've got a new job now, so my computer time will be cut down considerably which means I'll probably only be able to get on early in the morning and later in the evening..... I now work over at Pacific Motors......... a dealership that sells Mitsubishi, Nissan, Saab, Kia, and Hyundai.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts