Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just got off the phone with a Top Kart Racing in Epping which was recommended to me for our Go Kart Challenge in October. They are happy to offer us a group deal which includes 2x15 lap races each and a 10 lap final with a trophy as first prize and bottles of champagne for second and third. Cost is $40 per person, no licence required.

The track is a 1/2 km outdoor track and the karts are 4 stroke super modified and are well maintained according to the person I spoke with.

Is the $40 an issue with anyone? Do you all want me to go ahead and book it for Friday around lunchtime? This would be after Fox and just prior to Herrod.

:cool:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I bags the fastest kart. So there...... :D

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Count me in!

Ill bring a NOS kit for the last lap ;):p

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Martin said:
Count me in!
Ill bring a NOS kit for the last lap ;):p
To counteract my methane injection after eating pizza the night before. You get at least 100 rpm if you aim right.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm up for a bit of on track warfare. Starting the Jenny Craig diet to get the power to weight ratio more towards speed than comfort.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Mr GTHO said:
I'm up for a bit of on track warfare. Starting the Jenny Craig diet to get the power to weight ratio more towards speed than comfort.
Oh yeah!!! I'm in!! Might be my only chance to beat Laminge in a straight line! :thumbup: :D :cool:

·
BAD BSR BOY WITH THE LENS
421 Posts
speed

count me in
need to be on a track of some kind this week , it should sort the men from the boys without their toys
WASA

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Hmmm 4 stroke GoKarts aye, i like the super modified bit, does that mean the carts are over 8hp. I've driven the ones at Eastern Creek in Syndey and they were pretty quick.

Guys are we gunna have a compulsory pit stop and re-fuel. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Great, just great.
A Go Karting chapionship and I'm in another country.
BLOODY AUSSIES!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts