Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
It's about time you made it over here. I don't get the picture though.
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Oh boy, I cant believe that picture made it over here from ProbeTalk. I have seen that pic on PT so many times it drove me nuts, that was the reason I fled here :).
Welcome Goat!
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:
It's about time you made it over here. I don't get the picture though.
Get used to it, soon you will see it everywhere if Im not mistaken... It will come back and hunt ya in your nightmares too...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:


Get used to it, soon you will see it everywhere if Im not mistaken... It will come back and hunt ya in your nightmares too...
Yeah, you got to look out for the Goat. He's a twisted individual, being from SC and all.
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
dmark101 said:
there is something seriously wrong on this board! :D
Yea, if you read a couple more threads here you will have no doubt about that... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:


Yea, if you read a couple more threads here you will have no doubt about that... :(
Ok so some of us are a little twisted. Whats wrong with that ? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
Guess who I saw tonight, give up? The Goat, thats right he's here in Atlanta. I knew he was coming to town but I thought it was next week.
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:
Guess who I saw tonight, give up? The Goat, thats right he's here in Atlanta. I knew he was coming to town but I thought it was next week.
Hope your on good terms with him... will need that once he sees this... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:


Hope your on good terms with him... will need that once he sees this... :rolleyes:
I belive that I am, it doesn't matter. The Goat is cool with things. At least I hope he is.
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:


I belive that I am, it doesn't matter. The Goat is cool with things. At least I hope he is.
You mean you pray hes cool with things... :)

BTW I just realized this isnt his forum, this is Tang-territory here, so we may wanna uhmm I dunno GET THE HELL OUT TILL WE CAN ???

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
Let me tell you something, Tang/Don is the biggest post whore in here. :D
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Truuuue! (yea like I didnt know that...:roleyes:)
BTW I think you passed him now... You are the official whore now!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
YES, I'm king of the reply whores.
 

·
A-Team Member
Joined
·
263 Posts
GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT! I am proud to have the same name as a great person like you. The name Stephen...not goat
 

·
Probe GTS Member
Joined
·
18 Posts
no forum is complete without the famous Goat
but i finally mad eit over too..hehe after many many months and lots of free time on my hands
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top