Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I for one think it's a great idea! From Sydney, it's about 8 hours to my place which is about 5 mins south of the border. You'd want to allow a day for the trip up, for decent stops etc. For the keen ones, you can do it at night and save an hour or two.

I'd be thinking it would be a 3 day deal, basically a day up, a day here, and a day back. Hence, 2 nights accom would be the go. Something like a fri/sat/sun affair.

If anyone is keen for something like this, I can look into the accomodation side of things, and get some rough prices.

And not to forget the club up here - it'd be great to have both clubs together up here for a meet!

And the latest petrol price update - ULP 80.9c/L, premium 84.9c/L. :~)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm sure Mike would have a few spare beds !!! ;)

I may be interested in a drive up there but finding a three day weekend that is free could be a problem !!! :(

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
An admirable idea! Actually, I would have thought that was one of the deciding factors of having the run up here.. ;-) Now I know why everyone who moved up here kept telling me how nice the "change of scenery" was. <G> Damn, this coast is full of lovely young ladies! Ah if only there was time to meet them all.. *sigh*

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Well, just cruising up the coast road, there are quite a few little hotel/motel places for between $20 and $40 a night. Not sure how clean they are though, but I'll do some more investigations.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts