Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
hahaha

Nice work!

·
Lamahs approve of manuals
1,382 Posts
photochop...

Mind you, someone should remove the orsm.com ident, and send it to the coppers media unit for comment :) Should be an amusing response . . .

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
They have driven the wheels off em !!!

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
outback_ute said:
Unless someone else has done the same thing, wouldn't they have had to PS out the fordforums.com ident?
There was no fordforums indent, as it was posted hyperlinked in from a members webspace, not via the gallery

·
100% Speeding (when safe)
471 Posts
Donut king: why say anything when you have nothing nice to say? I get so sick of this type of response.

·
AUTS50 #012
1,001 Posts
Hah, I like it! Even though it's a PS job, made me chuckle a bit.

ED Manual said:
Donut king: why say anything when you have nothing nice to say? I get so sick of this type of response.
Agreed!! So what if it's a repost? some of us newbies and not so newbies may not have seen it before. The forums is ment to be a informative and enjoyable place for all and posts with that sort of aggression just puts people down. As a senior/long time member of these forums you might have seen reposts all the time, don't get so worked up about it. This is not a personal attack Donut King, I have a member for just over 2 months now and have really enjoyed FF and never come across such agro from any members on here, until now.

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
hahah thats good.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Simple, it was posted a matter of days ago, not months ago, so its not as if any new member would have missed it the first time around, secondly, reading the same old crap over and over is not my idea of fun, thirdly i was not really agro about it, just making a point, it did not really come out as intended.

And Ambrose_1 if you have a problem I suggest you send me a PM really quickly and sort things out, or you may find yourself pushed over the edge of that thin line you have been walking the past few days......

·
Not a Twink
1,086 Posts
XXXR8 said:
Hah, I like it! Even though it's a PS job, made me chuckle a bit.

Agreed!! So what if it's a repost? some of us newbies and not so newbies may not have seen it before. The forums is ment to be a informative and enjoyable place for all and posts with that sort of aggression just puts people down. As a senior/long time member of these forums you might have seen reposts all the time, don't get so worked up about it. This is not a personal attack Donut King, I have a member for just over 2 months now and have really enjoyed FF and never come across such agro from any members on here, until now.
So what if it was a repost? Would you like a forum full of duplicated topics ? I don't think so... I don't think he was agro ?? He was just making a point ! I don't see how he was agro at all, just another case of someone posting before looking... Chances are, you won't see an argo person on this forum, DonutKing included.

[QUOTE="Ambrose_1]
I do have to agree with you there, i am too kind of sick of the Responces some people get
[/QUOTE]

You need to have a long hard look at some of the things you say, then wonder why you get the responces you do.

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Far out, i am the one that started this thread and i didnt get offended at all by what DK said....

Dont see it as being agro at all..... seen man other forums where the members go over the top about reposts

1 - 20 of 26 Posts