Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea a good weed killer I found is radiator coolant. I had weeds growing through my driveway expantion joints/pavers, I used to use once a year path weeder.But no way is it as good as old coolant from a car that I changed rad on driveway 18 month's back!!

·
Not Fast Enough, Dammit!
302 Posts
As I found out It is also a good grass killer.
Next time I wont flush out my radiator on my parents lawn :hrm:

·
1 bad 302
963 Posts
Ghia said:
As I found out It is also a good grass killer.
Next time I wont flush out my radiator on my parents lawn :hrm:

Didn't form the word FORD by chance???? LOL

Have seen a person use brake fluid on someones lawn to write a particular 4 letter word,very effective,not nice to have it done to you.(no,it wasn't me.) hehehe

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh thats sort of how I found out too, my young bloke drained the rad on his car.In his case not Ford but Toyota 4/a.g.e Corola ,head gasget.. Was he popula

·
Super Moderator
3,754 Posts
I did the same about a year ago and the grass still won't grow there; any ideas how to rehabilitate that bit of lawn or is it time for brick paving. We could turn this forum into "Home and Garden" yet. :s6:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Aussiblue said:
I did the same about a year ago and the grass still won't grow there; any ideas how to rehabilitate that bit of lawn or is it time for brick paving. We could turn this forum into "Home and Garden" yet. :s6:
Hmmmm sounds like Radiator Fluid is baaaad mkaaay.

Aussieblue, if the grass hasn't rejuvinated in a year me thinks it's time to concrete. :crazy1: :crazy1:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts