Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
*rallyman sells his house, his family, himself and proceeds to count money* "Damn....still $10,000 short....ok....time to rob a bank!!!!!"

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
I'd much rather that black 1970 Dodge Charger that they totalled. Of course I wouldn't want the wreck, rather the before it was wrecked version.

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
I've seen the version of the movie where there's no music in the part where he drags the Ferrari! Damn....you can hear everything the engine is going through...turbo kicks in, blow-off valves....they should've done that in the movie instead of having music on to wreck the whole sound of it. I reckon the engine was music enough in itself!!!! :D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Hmmm i'd take a Saleen S281 thanks. :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
540 Posts
did you look at the for sale section there is a twin to4 turboed 1000RWHP supra for 65,000US.to4 turbos are huge heaps biger than the to3 that are on the VL's a mate has got a to4 on a 186 in a LJ torana and is getting 18psi and the wastgate is screwed all the way out.
ricey or not you cant argue with the power that they are getting out of the supras.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
WINGED said:
How about these two sitting next to an I6 in an AU. LOL:nuts:
OOooooooooooooh yeah, definitly love those on my wagon. Even one would be more than adequete. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

BTW i watched the movie today, must say it wasn't too bad, the engine sounds were damn good, just the body work of the cars are well to friggin ricey.

I love the SVT Lightening Ute that was in it niiiice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts