Ford Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a street rod with a Police interceptor 4.6 1998. I would love to get rid of all the factory wires and find a controller for the fuel injection. I can make the AODE transmission a manual shift and I could go with a Fitech or Holley but was wondering if any company makes a controller that I could put on my car and not have to make a lot of changes except the wiring.
I am new here but I am an old Ford man from way back!
Thanks for any info I can get.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.