Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He wanted to say sup and tell everybody he is doing aight.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright glad to here from him. :hy: ...uh???? Who's Ben????:hrm: :hrm:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scamper said:
Alright glad to here from him. :hy: ...uh???? Who's Ben????:hrm: :hrm:
Well wouldn't it be apparent that it wasn't ment for you if you don't know who ben is? He is a member of our club that is over seas fighting for our freedeom, Air Force Special forces.

·
35 Posts
geeze I can't believe you guys can't remember who ben is. Post wat ring a bell? he was the only person I knew who could go for 20 pages just talking to himself. Anyways good luck and kick some ass Ben. Keep us updated.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
who da hell is ben (not the guy who likes fat redheads is it?? :crazy1: ) and where did my post count go, i had like 600 :cheer:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I been wondering the same thing bro, I had over 2,000 but do we really care about post counts? C'mon were Smurfs....

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, who gives a shit, i lost my post count BAZILLIONS of times at RPS/RF, so it doesnt hurt quite as much as it used to :BW: :HAHA:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I had a great time with someone called BenL in the post war! I s this the same guy we are talking about here?

What happened to him?

·
WTF?
0 Posts
HSE2 said:
I had a great time with someone called BenL in the post war! I s this the same guy we are talking about here?

What happened to him?
Yep, that's him. He's fighting in Afganistan etc. with the Air Special Forces.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Jarrett said:

Yep, that's him. He's fighting in Afganistan etc. with the Air Special Forces.
Oh I didn't know that . I hope he is safe. I had alot of fun with him. Thankyou for the update!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts