Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Full of useless info!
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, just dropped the old XF off, she is now gone sadly...but to keep me happy i pick my new car up tomorrow!! How happy am i!! Was looking for a while till i stumbled across a EF Falcon Futura, white, 5 speed manual, all the fun stuff, as in power windows sound system blah blah blaa, and to top it off XR wheels. Test drove it and fell in love!!! Will take pics and post them up asap!!! Then i just need to decide what im going to do in the way of mods!!

·
Often has bolts left over
848 Posts
excellent mate, im sure she'll make you very happy.

·
Registered
847 Posts
nice sounds good get some pics up quick smart.

·
2.77 is a tall ratio :S
336 Posts
yeah we love pics here :p

·
Full of useless info!
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'd love to throw some pics up, but havent picked her up yet:( Driving dads EF round today after getting rid of mine is just getting me ready, thought why did i bothere with the sluggish XF for so long!! cant wait to get the manual box in the EF's, dads is auto and is just missing that little thing in my opinion

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
good on ya finding a manual ;)
good to have another EF around!

·
Registered
102 Posts
lovely stuff !!! i got ef fever too!!!! although i aint got the dosh 4 one yet thoguh id still prefer the auto :)

·
WHAT THE?
925 Posts
Awesome...how much did you pay? I reckon I could go for something like this for my next car (although with a turbo hangin off the side) ;)

·
Full of useless info!
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well just got home, dad picked her up for me this morn, i had to work, it was either let him go get it (bout an hour away, in the bush!!) or wait till friday when i could get off work to go!! so i have had it all of 3 hours and i am so more than impressed with her its just not funny!! The car just feels so great, love the maual box, as soon as i saw the add on the net for it at the dealer i emailed and had a deposit on it pending test drive!! and well the rest is history!!

SPHELL.....paid $8900 with 12 month ford warranty less trade in for my old slapper XF. Its (only) got 130 on the clock...barely run in!!!

i think im off for more fun!!! this smile wont be leaving for a while!!

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Good pick up! Sounds like you will have loads of fun :hehe: When do the mods start? ;)

·
Full of useless info!
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Finally got pics this morn, heres one anyway.....

·
Full of useless info!
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Xrated....mods start as soon as some of the loan and credit card is knocked off~!! so asap really, getting out of the XF into this it had plenty of power to keep me happy, now i need more....and fast!!

·
.au member
2,747 Posts
very nice indeed, even managed to get the lights in the brake ducts - saves you extra work and gives a much needed boost to the dodgy EF headlights.

Now all you need to do is get it down to this height ;):

·
Full of useless info!
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, a lower ride height is definatley on the cards, im thinking about an inch, my old thing was too low and i cant be bothered avoiding speed humps in this car!!!

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
Looks like a great pick-up mate, well done. One minor mod I'd consider is clear side indicators and colour coded side mouldings. :eek:)

·
'96 EF2 Futura
28 Posts
is the interior that brownish/beige colour? my EF has that, i hate it, wish it was grey/black!

sweet car but buddy, im considering shift kit or manual conversion for mine - getting it turboed is so tempting too! wonder how much that costs

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
dont see manuals too often... good pickup! :hy:

·
Registered
102 Posts
what jack said!!!!!!!! arrrgh stop torturing me with all this ef business making me anxious dump it on its arse!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts