Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
mmm...kilomawatts...aargh
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new car yesterday. It's my first ever V8. I've gone from a V6 Probe to this and I can't believe how much get up go this thing has, and the sound is something else.

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
Good Ride, and a top colour - now bring her to Heathcote, and wind her up a little

·
100 SPEED LIMITED SILVAEA
1,043 Posts
!*^%#@#$%*^(*)*(&^#$%@$!#%^&*()_+*)&^#@$!#$$(&*)_+*)(&^*$#^@[email protected]#%^$%&*(^&)*_

is all i can say,

nah i am just to jelous lol

thats a nice machine there, good color choice. hope she bring you plenty years of happy driving ie. NAILING COMMO'S

cheers.joe.

·
mmm...kilomawatts...aargh
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Yes it's a manual and the only options are premium sound, sports steering wheel and window tinting.
Looks like I too will be going lion hunting.
Cheers

·
Registered
738 Posts
If you park it in public areas, you're gonna need to wash it alot more to clean off the hand prints on the glass and the drool of envious admirers

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Well Done Steve

I, and the rest of the forum, would like to know what the hell your doing inside when you should be out with your baby?

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
im guessing its a GT, not GTP? jeez i like that colour scheme mate, looks horn!!!
P.S. stop tlkin to us and get out there and show it off!!! i know i would :p

·
Australian Probe Member
841 Posts
I've said it on PT & I'll say it here too; you lucky, lucky (*%$#. :cen:

Santa has been good to you Steve!!

PS He was my friend first & owes me first ride; start driving buddy!! :driver:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
God damn thats freaking hott!!!

FPV GT - In Black, with stripes, MANUAL, tints, Premium sound....

Mate that is one bloody sexy car!

·
cArSiK
1,249 Posts
awesome! love it!

james

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh ....... dammmit...can't put my jaw back into place....bloody hot looking beast Steve! Congratulations...you've made an excellent choice!

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
is it just me or do those rims look like 16's or somethin?

nice car man. congratulations. cant say that im a fan of the black and grey color scheme :S but its your car :)

my fav GT color scheme has to be the white with blue stripes.....now that looks mean

1 - 20 of 33 Posts