Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Nice, they suit your car - now you need to update your signature!

·
E-Series Cameraman
1,388 Posts
Nice, very nice. They do suit the car well, I reckon you gotta have deep dish rims on E-Series cars. How much did they set you back? Its pretty hard to get good looking rims for E-Series cars...

Alex

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
they look sweet as mate... i was lookin at them the other day, theyre nice wheels!!! just keep them away from gutters!!! :p

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Very trendy mate! You have superlows? I reckon she could come down another inch or two! :thup:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
that looks fantastic! :D
superlows dont look too low anymore :p
good stuff!

·
Registered
367 Posts
they look fantastic! good choice

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
very very nice :s6: i love the EF/Ls in dark colours, with no bodykit and nice shiny wheels...looks schmic!

good choice!

·
89 DA LTD 3.9MPI
116 Posts
I saw those rims (but chrome) today on some car.. didn't even notice what car it was coz I loved the rims so much :D Pity I just ordered my wheels, they truly do look awesome!

·
Formerly: SmokeEA
1,117 Posts
Top stuff. Always liked the look of EL's with decent ride height and rims.

·
"Steve has a car?"
2,207 Posts
Ah awesome, seems the recent cruises have really inspired people to get there cars lookin schmick... I believe pretty much all the regulars have at least lowered there cars, and most have a nice set of wheels to show off now as well!!! Can't wait to see it in the flesh, big change from the 4x4 height and explorer wheels as I remember it! lol

Now all you need to do is get yourself an extra 200kg worth of stereo gear in the boot to get your arse end as low as mine ;) The back doesn't seem to have settled much on your car considering you got super lows, but hey, I got super lows and I got the opposite problem, my front is still pretty high compared to yours. Damn inconsistant king springs!!!!!!!

·
Green's Tuff!
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
galapogos01 said:
You'll need to shrink em down a bit - both resolution and file size wise.. :) I think the max pic is 300kb?

J
The 1 I just tried to upload is 48k, it works fine until I get to the 'processing image' part, then it just comes up with an error.
I have posted about it in the support forum, and apparently its an ISP issue.
Anyone else know where I can upload some pics to?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts